BAIL BONDS IN ORANGE COUNTY
Orange County is our original home. US Bondsmen HQ has been recommending bail bonds agents and has been serving Florida since 2010. Our family understands the unique needs of the Orange County bail bonds system. More importantly, we are a family and we understand that you probably never expected to be in this position. Let our bail bond agents help you when a friend or loved one is detained in Orange County jail.
Find Bail Bail Amount Online Instantly
The quickest way to get loved one is to pay for their bail bond online. It’s simple!
- Search for the name of the inmate that needs to be bonded out.
- Click on their name for details
- Find the amount of there bail bond.
- Click on the Bondman Directory
- Contact one of our recommended stated certified bail bondsman.
- Your loved one will we bailed out twice as fast.
If you have an inmate ANY jail in Florida, just call our office at 877-91-BAIL-BOND.
ORANGE COUNTY BAIL BOND SOLUTIONS FOR YOU
You likely have many questions and concerns and we’re here to help you through the process. We offer:
- Free 24-Hour Phone Consultations – you will speak directly with a professional, licensed Orange County bail bondsman, who has been recommended by us, who can quickly explain how a bail bond works and how this applies to your needs.
- Fast Bail Service throughout Orange County – Bail bonds can be arranged by fax and email or fast phone approvals to help get your loved one out of jail quickly. If meeting in person is more to your comfort, we’ll reccomend a licensed bondsman that can come to you or you can meet us at the office or the jail. Once the process is complete, they will post the bond within the hour to obtain the quickest release possible.
- Bail Bond Payment Options – All major credit cards are accepted. You may also choose to pay in cash. If financing a bail bond is necessary and you qualify, we’re here for you with no financing charges. Often, collateral is not required. Please call a licensed bondsman to ask any further questions.
- Need More Information on Orange County Bail Bonds – Please see our Frequently Asked Questions or call us at (877) 91-BAIL-BOND.
ORANGE COUNTY FL JAIL INFORMATION
Inmates in a smaller jail at Orange County Sheriff departments can be processed in and out relatively quickly. The entire process may take only a few hours. Once a detainee is processed into a facility, they are eligible to be bailed out of jail. Bail can be posted and the release process usually happens rapidly.
If a detainee at a smaller jail is not bailed out expeditiously or if a defendant is arrested by the Orange County Sheriff Department, they will be taken to one of the Orange County Jail. The inmate is then ready to be bailed out of jail. After a bail bond is posted, it usually takes 3 to 6 hours for the release at the Central Jail Complex.
ORANGE COUNTY FL COURTHOUSE RESOURCES
Cases in Orange County will be heard in Florida Superior Court. Criminal matters are heard at the following Orange County Courthouse: